- Director, Choreographer and Video Designer Matjaž Farič
- Set Designer Marko Japelj
- Costume Designer Alan Hranitelj
- Lighting Designer Andrej Hajdinjak
- Dramaturges Staša Bračič, Tatjana Ažman
La Belle & La Bete is an extraordinary retelling of the classic story “The Beauty and the Beast” based on the Jean Cocteau film La Belle et la Bete. Philip Glass, one of our reigning minimalists, studied under Darius Milhaud and Nadia Boulanger in Paris and his music has always had a quiet Debussy-like character to it. What is amazing is that Glass is one of the minimalists who have made a successful transition into opera .